- Ambrogio 3557 Men's Shoes Camel & Cognac Suede / Patina Leather Monk-Strap Loafers (AMB1195)
- Material: Suede / Patina Leather
- Hardware: Bronze Buckle
- Color: Camel & Cognac
- Outer Sole: Leather Sole
- Buckle Strap on Side
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Traditional Zurigo Toe Style
- Calf-Skin Lining Insole
- Comes with original box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain
- Exclusive to Ambrogio Collection
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30 days to complete before shipping out.
Order as pictured or customize it using our 3D Tool, there are no returns or exchanges on "Special Order" products.
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.