- Ambrogio 3617 Men's Shoes Cognac & Khaki Patina Leather Military Brogue (AMB1157)
- Material: Patina Leather
- Hardware: None
- Color: Cognac & Khaki
- Outer Sole: Natural Rubber Commando Sole
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Traditional Monti Toe
- Calf-Skin Lining Insole
- Comes with original box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30-45 days to complete before shipping out.
Order as pictured or customize it using our 3D Tool, there are no returns or exchanges on "Special Order" products.
- Exclusive to Ambrogio Collection
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.