- Ambrogio 2395 Bespoke Men's Shoes Multi-Color Patina Leather Monk-Straps Loafers (AMB1259)
- Material: Blackwatch Sartorial / Patina Leather
- Hardware: Bronze Buckle
- Color: Black / Denim Blue / Cognac / Purple / Burgundy
- Outer Sole: Leather Sole with Rubber Anti-Slip Button
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Calf-Skin Lining Insole
- Traditional Zurigo Sylte
- Comes with original box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30-45 days to complete before shipping out.
Order as pictured or customize it using our 3D Tool, there are no returns or exchanges on "Special Order" products.
- Exclusive to Ambrogio Collection
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.